International Executive Service Corps (IESC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Chief of Party in Afghanistan.
The Chief of Party will increase financial inclusion and expand access to finance in Afghanistan by supporting the development of favorable, supportive and conducive enabling environment and by promoting innovative and inclusive solutions in the financial sector.
IESC’s apply private sector solutions around the world to improve standards of living, create and preserve jobs, and help enterprises grow.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Chief of Party will perform the following functions-
- Provide overall leadership, management, and technical oversight for all project activities and deliverables.
- Serve as the primary liaison to USAID and Afghan stakeholders and partners.
- Lead and manage the work of project personnel and subcontractors.
- Ensure that project assistance is technically sound and appropriate for each component.
- Work collaboratively with partners, specifically in the private sector, and stakeholders to implement program mission and strategy.
- Oversee project work planning, performance management, and strategic communications.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced degree in economics, business, finance, international development, or other relevant field required.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in international development, preferably on programs supporting financial sector development.
- Previous Chief of Party/Project Director experience required.
- USAID or other donor experience required.
- Experience working in Afghanistan or in transitional and/or post-conflict countries highly preferred.
- Dari and Pashto proficiency preferred.
- English fluency required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IESC.