Creative Associates International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Deputy Chief of Party in Kabul, Afghanistan.
The Deputy Chief of Party will supervise the program’s technical staff and grants department, and has overall responsibility for the management of relations with grantees, contractors and sub‐contractors, both international and local.
Creative’s mission is to support people around the world to realize the positive change they seek.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Deputy Chief of Party will perform the following functions-
- Oversees the implementation of the programmatic activities of AWDP.
- Provides technical supervision and consultation for AWDP grants and contracts.
- Supervises the grants and contracts function of the program, including the technical managers and the grants department employees.
- Provide advice and training to grants and technical staff.
- Ensures that technical activities are carried out and documented according to USAID and Creative policies and procedures.
- Works in partnership with the Chief of Party and the Senior Technical Advisor.
- Engages in frequent, routine communication and solicit assistance and input as needed to ensure that grants and contracts performance meets program policies.
- Provides technical support to the on‐budget portions of the program.
- Prepares and ensures timely program activity reporting including the programmatic activity sections of quarterly and annual reports.
- Supervises proposal reviews and the selection of grantees and contractors.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in business administration, education, public affairs or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in implementing USAID projects.
- Technical expertise in private sector workforce development.
- Familiarity with Creative International human resources policies and experience in supervising a diverse team of employees.
- Demonstrated problem solving, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Creative.