Deadline : 23 September 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of HR and Admin Officer in Mazar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR and Admin Officer will perform the following functions:
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Development of holistic and needs based programmes, including cash-based interventions and marked based programmes.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree, in business administration or related field preferred.
- 3-5 year’s experience in Human Resources Management with International Humanitarian and development organisations.
- Fluency in English language and local languages Pashto and Dari.
- Knowledge of cash-based interventions and market based programmes.
- Knowledge of HR practices.
- Nationality of Afghanistan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.