Deadline: 12 October 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Livelihoods & Food Security Advisor in Kabul, Afghanistan.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Livelihoods & Food Security Advisor will perform the following functions:
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement and necessary changes in the activities.
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills.
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in agriculture, food security, economics, business administration, entrepreneurship or related field.
- 5 year’s of experience in relevant field.
- Experience working with vulnerable communities and people (displaced people, women, youth).
- Experience working in the private sector in small-business development (setting up or running small businesses), or in livelihoods development programmes for NGOs/ UN/ the government.
- Strong analytical skills (experience in collecting and analysing data and drawing conclusions and recommendations from findings).
- Strong information management skills, including demonstrated experience in information management positions.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Dari and Pashto.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.