Deadline: 20 June 2016
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Associate in Kabul, Afghanistan. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Associate will be responsible for the ACAP III activities performance monitoring and reporting.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Associate will perform the following functions-
- Develop and maintain incidents and assessments monitoring/tracking tools for the programme as may be needed, and train the ACAP III field staff in monitoring tools applications.
- Analyze and review information and data on conflict incidents, civilian casualties and contribute to the planning for effective assistance under ACAP III.
- Collate ACAP III data from the Area Officers / implementing partners, and review them for progress against planned key results areas, and report on non-performances.
- Prepare monthly updates and contribute to the preparation of Quarterly Progress Reports, and share with the ACAP III stakeholders.
- Liaise between UNMACA data processing unit, Victim Assistance Department and Regional Offices to ensure smooth and timely flow of information, while ensuring data quality, and timely reporting.
- Update ACAP III progress at USAID’s Afghan Info data base and other local data management systems.
- Maintain ACAP III project documentation, meeting minutes and correspondence with the Area Offices as well as with the Provincial partners.
- Undertake any other tasks related to M & E areas and assigned by the Programme Officer / Project Manager.
Applicants must have-
- University degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in Project Management, Data Management or relevant fields with minimum 2 years of relevant experience is required.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent with at least 6 years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of advance degree.
- Minimum 2 years of direct engagement in at least one or more of the following fields required: data management, monitoring and evaluation, programming, project development and/or implementation support.
- Professional certificate in Project Management such as: PMI Project Management Professional Certification, PMP Project Management Professional, P3O® Foundation, PRINCE2® Foundation, or other relevant certificate is desired.
- Strong computer skills and experience using MS Office applications are desired.
- Fluency in (speaking, writing, and reading) English, Pashtu and Dari is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.