Deadline: 23 June 2018
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Officer in Afghanistan. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Project Officer will perform the following functions-
- Provide support to fact-finding and appraisal missions, including but not limited to review of technical designs and cost estimates, liaison with sector stakeholders and government officials, data and project costing, design monitoring framework, project administration manual, procurement packaging and related technical issues.
- Where assigned to assume the member role in the administration of specific loans/grants and TAs, actively takes initiative and responsibility to engage with RM, HQ and field offices of ADB, Government agencies, development partners, private sector partners, and other stakeholders to facilitate the successful formulation, processing, administration and monitoring of ADB-financed loan/grant and TA projects.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, water resources management, or other sector relevant fields, with preferred advance training.
- At least 8 years of relevant professional experience in project management and implementation, and at least 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience within the assigned sector.
- Experience & knowledge of various stages of the project cycle (project planning / feasibility analysis / detailed design / project implementation / construction supervision / contract management) is desirable.
- Nationality of Afghanistan.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.