Deadline: 12 June 2020
SNV is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Field Coordinator Climate Smart Value Chains in Kabwe, Zambia.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
SNV’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of millions of people living in poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Field Coordinator Climate Smart Value Chains will perform the following functions:
- Liaise with the value chain company partnering with the project and coordinate activities with them.
- Design, budget and implement activities on Climate Smart Practices and Services in the focus areas and alignment with the operational plan.
- Network and synergize with regional stakeholders to promote the project’s objectives.
- Provide Backstopping on Opportunities for Youth Employment to the other project field offices.
- Build the capacities of sector stakeholders and institutionalizing sector functions.
- Lead Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning efforts.
- Lead administrative day to day operations of the field office.
- Assure the quality of implementation in the field.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s level education with minimum 7 year’s working experience OR a Bachelors’ Degree with 10 year’s professional experience.
- Proven track record with over 3 year’s of experience in renewable energy technologies and productive use in rural Zambia.
- At least 2 year’s of demonstrated managerial experience.
- Practical experience in one of the following topics Agriculture (Climate Smart), Youth (self) Employment and Gender.
- Strong communication skills and ability to negotiate and moderate with senior officials and representatives.
- Founded knowledge and/or experience in energy efficiency auditing is an asset.
- Given the strong business focus of the project, private sector experience is very much welcomed.
- ICT / Computer Literacy.
- Fluency in written and oral English, proficiency in multiple local languages is an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must apply by submitting a brief letter of motivation (1 page) and your CV (not more than 3 pages) through online process.
For more information, visit SNV.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.