Deadline: 23 December 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Logistics & Administration Assistant in Erbil, Iraq. The duration of this post is 4 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Logistics & Administration Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Assist the Logistics department in day to day-up keep & Administrative issues in Erbil office.
- File administrative documents according to procedures and maintain stock of office supplies in Erbil office.
- Overall management of Rental Contracts (Guest Houses, Office), being the focal point with landlords/agency and follow up on maintenance-related issues as well as contract renewal and payment.
- Cover for other Admin roles in Erbil office as and when required.
- Provide secretarial support such as typing, takings minutes, drafting letters (Kurdish & English), etc.
- Ensure that NRC’s reporting requirements to Government Agencies and other bodies in KRG are met on a timely basis in coordination with Erbil Country Office teams.
- Raise PRs in the absence of Procurement Officer.
- Assist Logistics coordinator in Administration related issues.
- Cover for other Admin roles in Erbil Area office as and when required.
- Process office-related procurement (Office Supplies and Stationeries, Guest House Equipment, etc.).
Applicants must have:
- Experience from working as a Support Function Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Minimum Sr.High School qualification .
- Knowledge of English, Kurdish and Arabic (preferable).
- Analytical skills.
- Nationality of Iraq.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.