Deadline: 1 March 2022
Rainforest Alliance is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Markets Transformation Manager in Germany.
The Rainforest Alliance is an international non-profit organization working at the intersection of business, agriculture, and forests to make responsible business the new normal. They are building an alliance to protect forests, improve the livelihoods of farmers and forest communities, promote their human rights, and help them mitigate and adapt to the climate crisis.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Markets Transformation Manager will perform the following functions:
- The Rainforest Alliance’s Core Values are Impact, Change, Collaboration, Openness and Trust and as such they form the basis of the behaviours we demonstrate.
- Lead alignment and implementation of the DACH markets transformation strategy to establish Rainforest Alliance as a sustainability leader and preferred partner.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence on sustainability trends and insights that are relevant to advancing
- Rainforest Alliance’s mission and strengthening our relevance to global sustainable development.
- Manage portfolio of stakeholder relationships including media, NGOs, industry forums, corporate partners, and other key stakeholders.
- Create and monitor country plans/ goals as well as account plans for focus accounts in specific sectors.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Food Sciences, Business Administration, Communications, Development or any other relevant field or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 7 year’s experience within the context of sustainability in the DACH region with demonstrable experience in business development.
- Demonstrable experience of engaging at industry conferences and high-level meetings.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to align stakeholders around a common agenda and to interact culturally, linguistically, and diplomatically with diverse internal and external individuals.
- Written and verbal proficiency in German and English.
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Rainforest Alliance.