Deadline: 12 December 2017
World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring Assistant in Kurgan-Tyube, Tajikistan.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Verify the planned movements and distribution of food or non-food items, resolving routine issues and escalating where appropriate, to ensure that the quantity distributed and the quality of the operation is in line with WFP standards.
- Collect and summarise assistance programme(s) data, collaborating with cooperating partners where required, conduct analysis and prepare reports in order to support programme reviews and informative decision-making.
- Liaise with cooperating partners and internal counterparts to gather feedback and comments to support programme reviews and improve services.
- Suggest improvements to field monitoring processes and procedures for efficient implementation of the assistance programmes.
- Arrange for regular meetings with community leaders and cooperating partners on commodity pipeline, distribution arrangements, food entitlements and other relevant issues to support effective communication flow and efficient operations.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary school education.
- A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area is desirable.
- At least 5 year experience in collecting programme output and outcome data, conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, and reporting findings to management team, partners and other stakeholders and in utilizing WFP monitoring and evaluation systems and standards.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in the UN language in use at the duty station and in the duty station’s language, if different.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WFP.