Deadline: 18 June 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist in Lusaka, Zambia.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Provide leadership in the implementation of the Farm to Market Alliance Plan and collection and reporting of data as required by the donor and management staff, including ensuring that the system is reporting on required disaggregated data, and gender sensitive indicators.
- Lead the development and maintenance of M&E operational manuals to ensure quality data collection and management for results
- Inform the Senior Management Team (including Program Manager) monthly on progress against a subset of agreed upon target indicators, and make recommendations as needed to maximize achievement of outcomes and impact.
- Periodically review and update quality assurance procedures, and re-train staff on best practices.
- Participate in meetings on M&E, and with other relevant stakeholders to maintain awareness of industry best practices and emerging information.
- All other duties as requested by the Program Manager
- Contribute to the development and deployment of a comprehensive M&E in alignment with the overall Research Management Framework.
- Support efficient and effective project implementation through the provision of systematic and timely information on implementation progress, including preliminary and intermediate outcomes.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of the project implementation process and progress.
- Provide insights and suggestions to the technical team as required to ensure project milestones are met.
- Contribute to the formulation of annual work plans.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in one or more of the following disciplines: economics, agriculture, business administration, or a field relevant to agricultural value chain management.
- An advanced degree in the relevant field is a plus
- At least 5 year’s of experience in agribusiness, either in private sector enterprises or in non-profit value chain related projects, with a strong exposure to the private sector.
- Fluency (oral and written) in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.