Deadline: 2 January 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Nutrition Manager in Damascus, Syria.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Nutrition Manager will perform the following functions:
- Management and advisory support to the Chief of Health and Nutrition.
- Programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Advisory services and technical support.
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required nutrition, public health, nutritional epidemiology, global/international health and nutrition, health/nutrition research, health/nutrition policy and/or management, health sciences, nutritional epidemiology, or another health/nutrition-related science field.
- Minimum 8 year’s professional experience in a developing country in one or more of the following areas is required nutrition, public health, nutrition planning and management, or maternal, infant and child health/nutrition care.
- Experience in health/nutrition programme/project development and management in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.