Deadline: 11 June 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Nutrition Officer in Maungdaw, Myanmar.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Nutrition Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required: nutrition, public health, nutritional epidemiology, global/international health and nutrition, health/nutrition research, policy and/or management, health sciences, nutritional epidemiology, or another health-related science field.
- Minimum 2 year’s of professional experience in a developing country in one or more of the following areas is required: nutrition, public health, nutrition planning and management, or maternal, infant and child health/nutrition care.
- Specific experience in the management of acute malnutrition is required.
- Experience in hard to reach, conflict affected areas and humanitarian emergencies is an asset.
- Specific/previous experience in conflict affected humanitarian areas, local knowledge and experience in Northern Rakhine an asset.
- Experience in health/nutrition programme/project development in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Fluency or knowledge of local language an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.