Deadline: 19 February 2022
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Expert in Monitoring & Evaluation, Knowledge Management and Communication in Rwanda. The duration of this post is 12 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Expert in Monitoring & Evaluation, Knowledge Management and Communication will perform the following function
- Provide support to project implementation, including organization of project Steering Committee Meetings.
- Support the implementation of project output 1 in close collaboration with other project partners, provide support to Output 2 and 3.
- Contribute to Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) activities of the project.
- Support the preparation of technical progress and monitoring reports on project activities.
- Support the development of e-learning module on CD for AIS and additional tools.
- Participate to the development of the communication plan for the project and facilitate its implementation.
- Produce advocacy material for distribution to target audiences, including videos, factsheets, leaflets and posters.
Applicants must have:
- Advance Degree in communication or agriculture or rural development, or other field related to FAO’s mandate.
- At least 10 year’s experience in international development, Monitoring and Evaluation and/or communication and/or knowledge and information management.
- Excellent working knowledge of English and knowledge of French desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Knowledge of Kinyarwanda is required.
- Knowledge of French it is a benefit.
- Nationality of Rwanda.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.