Deadline: 7 June 2016
Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Officer in Tirana, Albania.
The Human Resources Officer will responsible for overseeing recruitment, administration of entitlements of international seconded and contracted mission members, staff training and welfare.
OSCE has a comprehensive approach to security that encompasses politico-military, economic and environmental, and human aspects.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Officer will perform the following functions-
- Ensures the correct and consistent application of OSCE Staff Rules and Regulations as well as other relevant procedures.
- Oversees the administration of all categories of staff and advising them of their benefits and entitlements.
- Advises on disciplinary matters in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Participates in the annual budget submission.
- Oversees the administration of the payroll for the Presence and liaises with the OSCE Secretariat on relevant matters.
- Serves as a focal point for the training programme in the Presence, designs and implements the induction programme for new mission members.
- Is responsible for timely recruitment of national and international Mission Members as well as of staff for short-term assignments and consultants in co-operation with the Recruitment Section in the OSCE Secretariat.
- Performs other duties as required.
Applicants must have-
- University education in human resources, personnel management, public/business administration, or related field or proven professional experience in personnel management and administration, including recruiting, contracting and entitlements administration.
- Advanced degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in human resources management in national structures or with an international organization.
- Professional fluency in English, both oral and written, with the ability to write clear and coherent reports.
- Ability to operate Windows applications, including spreadsheets, word processing and e-mail and Internet.
- Knowledge of other official OSCE languages.
- Knowledge of the local languages.
- Experience working with Oracle.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit OSCE.