Deadline: 31 August 2020
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistant in Luanda, Angola. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Support the Project internal and external communication processes.
- Management of the circulation of Project documents and correspondence.
- Support the organisation of the Project Management Unit meetings and retreats.
- Process travel logistics for Project staff, Partners and Consultants.
- Support the management of Project assets and resources.
- Administrative support to the Programme Coordinator.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in public health, medicine, economics, business administration, international development, public administration, social sciences.
- 3 year’s experience in project administration in the public, private or NGO/development sector.
- Experience in the use of Office software packages, and in particular Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience working for an international NGO or UN Agencies.
- Fluency in Portuguese, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
- Nationality of Angola.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.