Deadline: 11 February 2017
United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative & PFP Assistant in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The Administrative & PFP Assistant will assist in ensuring efficient and cost effective administrative support services, providing guidance to PFP technical staff as well and supporting staff in section administrative assignments.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative & PFP Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Supports Resource Mobilization Manager and PFP areas on administrative issues.
- Keeps supervisor and PFP specialists abreast of potential problems, prepares reports on administrative and technical matters when required.
- Assists Resource Mobilization Manager in preparing PFP administrative budget. Administrates approved PFP administrative budget in an efficient manner.
- Supports Resource Mobilization Manager and PFP areas in the preparation of required information and the implementation of administrative processes.
- Ensures that all the administrative process are rightly and timely performed for contracts’ approve (collects, prepares and shares documentation, keeps record).
- Reviews contractual terms and conditions of PFP contracts to check adherence to UNICEF rules by suppliers.
- Ensures that all income transactions are properly registered in administrative and financial systems and bank accounts in accordance with the established procedures.
- Prepares regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Works in coordination with Regional and HQ PFP Administrative sections.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of Secondary School.
- Technical and/or University level courses in administration, finance, or any other related field of discipline relevant to the job is an asset.
- 5 years of relevant national work experience in administration, finance, accounting, ICT, supply or any other relevant function.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.