Deadline: 9 August 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Officer in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Child Protection Officer will perform the following functions-
- Children in conflict with the law have access to specialized juvenile justice systems in accordance with international standards.
- Institution and actors have improved the articulation and coordination to guarantee access to Justice of NNyA, avoiding revictimization.
- Prevention of violence, promotion of rights and access to justice of NNyA.
- Strengthening of the Systems of Promotion and Integral Protection of rights of the NNyA.
Applicants must have-
- Professional graduated in Law with experience in juvenile justice.
- The experience and knowledge of the right to access to justice of NNyA victims of crimes will be valued in the System for the Promotion and Integral Protection of the Rights of Children and Adolescents, and in Family Law.
- Must have at least 1 year of legal work experience in the subject of Juvenile Justice.
- The existence of previous work experience in the other mentioned subjects will also be considered positively.
- Proven experience working with national, provincial, local governments, civil society organizations, and the judiciary.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.