Deadline: 1 December 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Communication Officer Media in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Communication Officer Media will perform the following functions-
- Implement the tasks in the country communication work plan and strategy as assigned.
- Articulate with Programme and PFP in order to elaborate appropriate content that reflects UNICEF’s storytelling strategy.
- Develop complementary, country specific and local community materials and activities.
- Elaborates communication materials (e.g. key messages, Op Ed, briefing notes) that meet the country and global standards as set out in the Communication Toolkit.
- Assist in drafting and editing articles, press releases, human interest stories and other advocacy/information materials for both web-based and traditional media, as appropriate.
- Follow up on the production of advocacy and communication materials (e.g., films, videos, audio-visuals, etc.), and oversee the qualitative aspects of production, (e.g., quality control, translations, reviews of layout and graphic design etc.) to meet standards as set out in the Communication Toolkit.
Applicants must have –
- 1 year practical professional work experience in communication, print and broadcast media, or interactive digital media.
- Background/familiarity with Emergency situations.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- University degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- Nationality of Argentina.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.