Deadline: 1 December 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Communication Officer Media in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Communication Officer Media will perform the following functions-
- Implement the tasks in the country communication work plan and strategy as assigned.
- Articulate with Programme and PFP in order to elaborate appropriate content that reflects UNICEF’s storytelling strategy.
- Develop complementary, country specific and local community materials and activities.
- Elaborates communication materials (e.g. key messages, Op Ed, briefing notes) that meet the country and global standards as set out in the Communication Toolkit.
- Assist in drafting and editing articles, press releases, human interest stories and other advocacy/information materials for both web-based and traditional media, as appropriate.
- Follow up on the production of advocacy and communication materials (e.g., films, videos, audio-visuals, etc.), and oversee the qualitative aspects of production, (e.g., quality control, translations, reviews of layout and graphic design etc.) to meet standards as set out in the Communication Toolkit.
Applicants must have –
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- 1 year practical professional work experience in communication, print and broadcast media, or interactive digital media.
- Background/familiarity with Emergency situations.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- University degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- Nationality of Argentina.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.