Deadline: 30 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Digital Communication Associate in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Digital Communication Associate will perform the following functions:
- Planning, generation, and management of digital content.
- Analysis and reporting of digital metrics.
- Analysis and optimization of the institutional website and other campaign or action sites.
- Management of digital tools for adolescent participation.
Applicants must have:
- Completed secondary school.
- Tertiary/University studies in Communication/Journalism, Digital Marketing, or related social media careers will be an asset.
- At least 6 year’s professional experience in communication and/or digital marketing, in particular in the use of tools and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, etc. (excluding).
- At least 3 year’s work experience in the implementation of digital strategies for agencies linked to human rights, civil society organizations and/or the United Nations system.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Spanish are a must.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.