Deadline: 4 October 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Digital Communication Officer in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Digital Communication Officer will perform the following functions:
- UNICEF Argentina Integrated Digital Strategy.
- Digital platforms & coordinate digital events.
- Oversight and develop suitable content.
- Plan, monitor and evaluate.
- Embrace change and innovation.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in Digital Communications, Social Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Political Science, Information Science or a related field is required.
- Advanced University Degree in Digital Communications, Marketing, Information Science or any other related field is considered an asset.
- At least 2 year’s practical professional work experience writing and producing engaging and quality content for digital platforms, especially social media.
- Experience in the use of content management systems, statistical analysis, project management, is a definitive asset.
- Develop country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian) is an asset.
- Nationality of Argentina.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.