Deadline: 27 July 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Officer in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The Human Resources Officer will report to the Operations Manager for close guidance, training and supervision.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Officer will perform the following functions-
- Attend budget planning reviews to contribute to the preparation and follow up on human resources plans, job descriptions and related organizational PFP structures and post level needs resulting from new fundraising activities and business changes in Resource Mobilization section.
- Contribute to develop a human resource career development plan to support resource mobilization needs in close collaboration with internal CO colleagues and Regional HR Adviser.
- Conduct classification reviews for general service posts providing guidance throughout the process on the use of the ICSC Master job classification standards to ensure equity, transparency and integrity in the process.
- Prepare and implement the retention, succession and learning/career plans in the Resource Mobilization section to fulfill envisioned positions and new staff competencies required to support new PFP initiatives.
- Monitor potential staff – management issues; provide advice to managers/supervisors on appropriate approach to be used in sound performance management and in counselling staff.
- Build and strengthen strategic partnerships with global/regional/country office HR and Advisers/Specialists through active networking to promote common approaches, encourage partnerships and to advocate best practices and common system improvements.
Applicants must have –
- University Degree in human resource management, business management, international relations, psychology or other related social science field is required.
- 1 year of professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and large corporation is required.
- Experience in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
- Nationality of Argentina.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.