Deadline: 21 September 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Marketing Assistant – Corporate Alliances (GS6) in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Under the general supervision of the Corporate Alliances Officer and the Corporate Alliances Specialist (and in close cooperation with the other corporate colleagues) will contribute on reaching corporate fundraising goals for ACO, focusing on dealing with banking and services companies (e.g. banks, insurance, household services).
Key Jobs Responsibilities
Marketing Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide technical expertise, research’s and prepares key information about corporate fundraising, to be used as inputs for the annual plans. Performs in depth technical analysis of corporate fundraising trends and best practices.
- Provide technical support on the preparation of the Corporate Fundraising work plan, Corporate Plans, RER and other documents requested by TACRO and Geneva.
- Monitor and regularly reports on progress against income and budget targets, for supervisor action.
- Provide technical knowledge and prepares relevant information to be used in reports, KPIs and documents, timely updated.
- Provide technical expertise on corporate initiatives related to the banking and services industry.
- Attend appointments and meetings with banking and services companies in order to propose new initiatives, provide background, conduct training and excite & engage the companies’ teams.
- Analyse the national market, identifies opportunities and potential corporate partners (banking and services companies).
- Obtain all necessary information and provides technical support for decision making.
- Prepare necessary documentation for Sales force submission. Proposal and agreement’s analysis and preparation: preparation of presentations to corporations and other Private Sector actors.
- Analyze proposals from Corporations.
- Draft agreements with Corporations. Provides technical support on agreement’s content.
Applicants must have –
- Completion of secondary school. Technical or university level courses in Communication, Advertisement, Business Administration, Marketing, will be an asset.
- 6 years of progressively responsible work experience in fundraising areas and corporate alliances areas and marketing and advertisement areas or agencies will be an asset.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.