Deadline: 10 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Marketing Officer in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Marketing Officer will perform the following functions:
- Provide technical support in digital advisory for the development of the PFP Digital Plan & Calendar.
- Ensure the correct implementation, monitoring and performance improvement of the PFP Digital Plan.
- Support the implementation of PFP workplan by identifying content needs.
- Supervise the preparation and revision of PFP materials.
- Oversee the effective preparation and implementation of the Special Events Plan.
- Contribute in the identification and engagement with GWAs and celebrities to support and participate in PFP activities.
Applicants must have:
- University first Degree (Bachelor’s) in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, Sociology and/or any related field.
- Minimum 2 year’s national relevant professional work experience as fundraising director, digital marketing content marketing, and/or fundraising events planning for social organizations.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
- Nationality of Argentina.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.