Deadline: 15 July 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Marketing Officer in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Marketing Officer will perform the following functions:
- Provide technical support in digital advisory for the development of the PFP Digital Plan & Calendar.
- Ensure the correct implementation, monitoring and performance improvement of the PFP Digital Plan.
- Support the implementation of PFP workplan by identifying content needs.
- Supervise the preparation and revision of PFP materials.
- Oversee the effective preparation and implementation of the Special Events Plan.
- Contribute in the identification and engagement with GWAs and celebrities to support and participate in PFP activities.
Applicants must have:
- University first Degree (Bachelor’s) in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, Sociology and/or any related field.
- Minimum 2 year’s national relevant professional work experience as fundraising director, digital marketing content marketing, and/or fundraising events planning for social organizations.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.