Deadline: 13 August 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Program Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Program Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will perform the following functions:
- Setting Standards for Programme performance planning and monitoring.
- Support to the preparation and execution of the integrated monitoring and evaluation plan (IMEP).
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in industrial engineering, development planning, statistics, economics and/or any related field.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in social development analysis and programming at the international and/or in a developing country is required.
- Relevant experience in program/project monitoring and evaluation in a UN system agency or organization is an asset and as well as the management of SAP platform.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.