Deadline: 7 September 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistant in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Compile data and information on subject matters relevant to the work of the section to facilitate preparation of reports, working papers, and presentations.
- Prepare and maintains records pertaining to programme planning and development for his/her respective section.
- Arrange meetings, workshops and training courses pertaining to programme development, and provides support in making the necessary logistical arrangements.
- Provide support on budget revision/preparation, implementation status, determination position of funding utilization, and financial closures.
- Prepare and maintain records, documents and control plans for the monitoring of project/programme implementation.
- Support capacity development activities related to performance monitoring, programme development, and related internal UNICEF systems/tools by drafting necessary correspondence, compiling data reports and maintaining relevant records.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.