Deadline: 21 April 2021
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Team Assistant in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The duration of this post is 2 years.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Team Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Coordinate and plan travel missions for staff, including hotel, flight, etc.
- Word processing – drafting, editing and finalizing routine correspondence, memos, letters, faxes and various reports and documents.
- Coordinate schedules taking priorities into account, monitors changes and communicates the information to appropriate staff/ parties
- Receive and placing phone calls and taking accurate messages.
- Solve non-routine problems (e.g. responds to request, requiring files search, etc.) and routing incoming inquiries to the appropriate parties.
- Assist in preparation and logistical planning for various events, e.g. meetings, workshops, visiting missions, etc.
- Assist on office procurement processes (check inventory of office supplies, request for quotations, prepare comparison table, among others).
- Maintain up-to-date and chronological work project files (both in paper and electronic).
- Prepare documentation for IFC internal processes as IDD (Integrity Due Diligence) Forms.
Applicant must have:
- High school Diploma with 5 year’s experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous work experience in a broad range of secretarial, administrative, logistics, finance duties.
- Experience in an international organization, private sector and/or knowledge of the World Bank Group procedures and tools would be a plus.
- Ability to retrieve reference materials from various sources (e.g. databases or other filing systems, Internet, etc.).
- Proficiency computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Internet applications.
- Ability to pass relevant WBG tests as required.
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
- Committed team player with good inter-personal skills and ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to produce high-quality work under pressure.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Strong client service orientation with an openness to feed-back and new ideas.
- Ability to adjust to changing business needs by continuous learning/training.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written, in English and Spanish.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit IFC.