Deadline: 13 March 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Yerevan, Armenia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide practical input on implementation of administrative guidelines, in close coordination with Operations. Updates staff on administrative policies, instructions, rules and regulations.
- Brief and assists arriving and departing staff on basic administrative procedures and requirements.
- Contribute to recommendations on the improvement of internal controls systems considering the prevailing conditions in the locality.
- Keep supervisor abreast of potential problem areas, makes recommendations for follow-up actions, prepares reports and evaluations on general administrative or specialized tasks.
- Provide travel assistance to staff in section for travel arrangements and entitlements based on the organization’s rules and policies.
- Ensure that the organization obtains the best service and price for all travel.
- Brief/de-briefs staff members on issues relating to related administrative matters such as visas, security clearance, documentation procedures.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- Higher education is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Armenian languages.
- Knowledge of another official UN language, such as Russian, is an asset.
- Nationality of Armenia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.