Deadline: 5 July 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring Assistant in Yerevan, Armenia.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Support the CO in SUGAR CRM setup and management, feedback, request and complaint registration, referral and follow-up.
- Organise the uninterrupted functioning of the WFP hotline and oversee the day-to-day work of short-term hotline operators.
- Respond to queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate service to beneficiaries.
- Gather information with clear direction to support the drafting of documents and preparing reports by other staff.
- Receive and collate comments and feedback from beneficiaries to support identifying programmatic issues with a view to improve programme implementation and delivery.
- Collect and analyze data, develop data visualizations and analytical reports.
Applicant must have:
- Completion of secondary school education and higher education in Social Sciences, Economics, Agriculture or other related field would be an asset.
- At least 3 year’s progressively responsible support work experience in analyzing programme output and outcome data qualitative and quantitative data collection, data management and analysis.
- Qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis skills.
- Familiar with other statistical analysis software packages (STATA, SPSS, R, NVivo) is desirable.
- Fluency in oral and written communication in Armenian and English.
- Intermediate knowledge of Russian is desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.