Deadline: 11 December 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Project Coordinator in Yerevan, Armenia. The duration of this post is 12 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The National Project Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Manage and coordinate effectively and efficiently the project activities and results delivery to ensure its results are in accordance with the logical framework, Annual Work Plans and Budgets (AWPs/Bs), Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Plan, Risk Mitigation Plan, and signed Operational Partner Agreement (OPA).
- Responsible for day-to-day project management, for both organizational and technical matters, in budgeting, planning and general monitoring of the entire project framework.
- Oversee the administrative personnel and ensure the procurement and financial management in line with the FAO policies, Operational Partner Agreement (OPA), and co-financing agreements.
- Lead the review and preparation of AWPs/Bs including analysis and reporting in collaboration with FAO country office and project co-financiers, technical experts, Accountant and Procurement Specialist.
- Ensure adherence to the project’s work plan, prepare revisions of the work plan, justification of budget revision, revision of work plan if required.
- Ensure adequate information flow, discussions and feedback between the partners of the project in particular project co-financers, and ensure stakeholder engagement throughout the project cycle.
- Ensure effective gender mainstreaming and social inclusion of the project, with the technical support of the Monitoring and Evaluation and Planning Team Leader.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in business administration, finance, social science, environmental sciences or related fields.
- At least 5 year’s experience in project/ programme coordination/ management for natural resource management projects/ programme.
- Nationality of Armenia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.