Deadline: 10 August 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Project Personnel – Finance in Yerevan, Armenia.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The National Project Personnel – Finance will perform the following functions-
- Maintain financial records and monitoring systems for the office reconcile expenditures, balances, payments, statements and other data for day-to-day transactions and reports.
- Ensure that operational expenditures are in accordance with approved budgets and that all committing documents are complete and consistent.
- Prepare correspondence of administrative and financial nature draft correspondence to verify data, answer queries, and obtain additional information on transactions and financial matters, as required.
- Maintain detailed records of budget estimates, obligations and available balances; prepare financial data for budget estimates and financial planning.
- Maintain liaison with local banks and financial institutions to keep up-to-date with financial and regulatory information.
- Consolidate data into financial statements and assist in monitoring expenditures to ensure they remain within authorized levels.
- Prepare worksheets and assist in preparation of financial statements by compiling and consolidating data from various sources.
- Support the administration of personnel and equipment; provide assistance in procurement.
Applicant must have:
- Advanced University Degree in economics, agriculture economics, statistics or a closely related field.
- 3 year’s relevant experience and strong analytics, research skills.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Fluency in Armenian and English.
- Knowledge of Russian is an asset.
- Nationality of Armenia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.