Deadline: 7 July 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Specialist on the Economic Analysis in Yerevan, Armenia.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The National Specialist on the Economic Analysis will perform the following functions-
- Closely work with the focal point of the Ministry of Economy to choose target groups and scope of analysis and recommendations.
- Carry out the economic impact assessment of the collected data and contribute to the preparation of the reports.
- Collaborate with the international and national consultants on agricultural policy analysis;
- Prepare reports on the study of the CEPA.
- Contribute to the economic impact assessment of analysis, in close collaboration with the International Expert, other project staff and key stakeholder.
Applicant must have:
- Advanced university Degree in economics, agriculture economics, statistics or a closely related field.
- 3 year’s relevant experience and strong analytics, research skills.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Fluency in Armenian and English.
- Knowledge of Russian is an asset.
- Nationality Armenia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.