Deadline: 23 May 2016
Coffey is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrator in Sydney, Australia.
The Administrator will be responsible for providing general and project based administration support across 3 business lines in the Sydney office, supportive and growing Administration team with great opportunities for career development and personal growth.
Coffey’s mission is to delivering technical excellence and innovative solutions to manage complex risk in challenging environments.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrator will perform the following functions-
- Process invoices.
- Responsible for the approved suppliers list, coordinating and maintaining the list.
- Support with Quality Management as needed.
- Liaising with Project Managers to assist with producing reports and documents.
- Assisting with the preparation of proposals, reports and tenders e.g. formatting, compiling, binding and converting to PDF.
- Maintaining accurate records via spread sheets, databases and other records management systems.
- Creating electronic and hardcopy files and archiving project related documents.
- Maintaining and refilling stock levels in a variety of areas e.g. stationery and project equipment and ensuring general office tidiness.
- Provide ad hoc administrative- Reception support to the wider team as required.
Applicants must have-
- 2-5 years’ experience providing administration support within a fast paced, high performing work environment.
- Proficiency user of the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe and using a database system.
- Having work experience in an Administrative role for a consultancy previously is highly regarded.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Coffey.