Deadline: 24 June 2016
Coffey is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Assistant Project Manager in Sydney, Australia.
The Assistant Project Manager will undertake and assist with the supervised management of the planning, co-ordination and delivery of all aspects of a project to achieve client and project objectives.
Coffey’s mission is to delivering technical excellence and innovative solutions to manage complex risk in challenging environments.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Assistant Project Manager will perform the following functions-
- Working with project teams to develop experience in the project management competency elements and application of project management knowledge.
- Supporting the delivery of different project types and industry sectors – both broad and specialized.
- Supporting senior staff to manage project scope, time, cost, quality, communications, risk, procurement and integration to achieve client and project objectives.
- Providing assistance with leading and managing project stakeholders including the client, statutory authorities, consultants, contractors and end-users.
- Assisting with and support marketing and business development by developing internal and external relationships.
- Undertaking project documentation management and administrative duties including preparation and issue of contract instructions and correspondence.
Applicants must have-
- Tertiary qualifications from a recognized institution and be a passionate and professional individual with a flexible, reliable and willing attitude to learn and grow through training and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply project management principles and processes to service delivery for low to medium complexity projects and a commitment to providing quality client service.
- Experience in managing small projects within a specialized construction, engineering, architecture or related services environment will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Coffey.