Deadline: 18 July 2016
Coffey is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Administration Specialist in Sydney, Australia.
The Project Administration Specialist will liaise with project stakeholders including the project manager, consultants, specialist consultants, contractors and end-users.
Coffey’s mission is to delivering technical excellence and innovative solutions to manage complex risk in challenging environments.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Administration Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Respond to project enquires.
- Ensure correct supporting documentation is filed to support project setup & maintenance, as per policy.
- Ensure Invoices to clients are created, amended and issued in a timely manner.
- Collate and analyze project performance data.
- Ensure invoices to clients are formatted and produced in line with contract requirements.
- Process invoicing and financial reporting.
- Maintain revenue and cost budget values on projects, as advised by project managers.
Applicants must have-
- Relevant certificate in administration is beneficial, tertiary degree in business or similar is highly regarded.
- Experience in an administrative support role and ideally you have financial experience in a project environment.
- Strong service and quality focus with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, prioritizing and organizational skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Package with a focus on Excel & Word.
- Can-do attitude, have a team focus and be motivated to grow with Coffey as an organization.
- Full Australian working rights.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Coffey.