Deadline: 18 July 2016
Coffey is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Administration Team Leader in Sydney, Australia.
The Project Administration Team Leader will liaise with project stakeholders including project managers, consultants, specialist consultants, contractors and end-users.
Coffey’s mission is to delivering technical excellence and innovative solutions to manage complex risk in challenging environments.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Administration Team Leader will perform the following functions-
- Respond to project enquires as well as assisting Project Managers by ensuring project set up reflect reporting forecasts and budgets as provided.
- Recruit, manage and develop the project setup & billing team.
- Develop and implement appropriate resourcing, performance management and professional development plans for the project administration team.
- Provide contract advice/assistance across multiple projects including scope, set up and financial obligations to ensure that Coffey and our client operate within agreed requirements.
- Oversee the setup and invoicing for the project to ensure compliance with contracts and ensure contract variations are updated on project setups.
- Produce project and financial reports where required and establish and maintain quality processes and reporting systems.
Applicants must have-
- Certificate or equivalent qualifications in Project Management/Contracts, Tertiary degree in Contract/Project Management or similar, is highly regarded.
- People management experience of administration teams within a medium to large office environment.
- Significant project based administration support experience, within fast paced, deadline driven work environment.
- Accounts and financial experience in a project environment.
- Strong service and quality focus with a high attention to detail, as well as excellent time management, prioritizing and organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office package with advanced Excel and Word, we need you to have the ability to interpret and manipulate data for reports.
- Previous experience in Oracle and MS Project.
- Experience in an environmental, engineering or services based consultancy is highly regarded.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Coffey.