Deadline: 5 October 2020
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Investment Analyst in Vienna, Austria. The duration of this post is 2 years.
WBG has set two ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Investment Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Create and analyze financial models.
- Review and analyze historical and projected financial statements.
- Conduct industry and market research and assist in IFC’s business development efforts.
- Elaborate pitchbooks and proposals for clients.
- Review company information and prepare reports on periodic financial statements, project progress reports, and other information submitted by clients.
- Prepare documentation for IFC internal processes.
- Participate in investments negotiations.
- Participate in the active monitoring of investments in portfolio companies, including monitoring of compliance with IFC financial, environmental, insurance and legal requirements.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field with 5 year’s relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7 year’s of relevant experience.
- Certified Public Accountant/Enrolled Agent, or equivalent qualification is required.
- Experience of preparation and review of individual tax returns and gross-up/tax equalization calculations for US/Non-US assignees of multinational corporations/organizations, preferably in a Big 4 accounting firm.
- Experience of Project management and systems implementation is desirable.
- Excellent judgment and strong communication skills in preparing, presenting, and discussing findings verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on collaboration and tactful interaction with staff at all levels.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WBG.