Deadline: 3 October 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative and Finance Assistant in Baku, Azerbaijan. The duration of this post is 6 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Administrative and Finance Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide administrative and logistical support to ensure smooth implementation of the Projects.
- Ensure maintenance/keep-up of documentation and records of all actions of the Projects.
- Prepare routine correspondence of administrative nature; draft correspondence to verify data, answer queries, and obtain additional information on transactions as required.
- Maintain a filing system of administrative and financial documents.
- Maintain project inventory records with responsibility for proper recording of assets, their maintenance and safeguard.
- Monitor the receipt /transfer of ownership of the Project equipment.
- Support the administration of Project personnel and equipment.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in business administration
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in administrative and office support work in corporate environment.
- Working knowledge of English and Azerbaijani.
- Nationality of Azerbaijan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.