Deadline: 15 January 2022
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Enterprise Advisor – NOA (DC) in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities:
The Enterprise Advisor – NOA (DC) will perform the following functions:
- Independently conduct enterprise assessment of labour standards and management systems at the enterprise level.
- Independently produce high standard reports in English on assessments findings, recommendations for improvement, enterprise improvement plans and progress reports on implementation.
- Review the reports of other advisors as part of the peer review Better Work quality assurance system.
- Provide high quality enterprise-level consultancy services designed to improve enterprise performance including coaching, facilitating management and union improvement committees, providing technical advice and conducting classroom-based training.
- Select and adapt and contextualize Better Work products for use at the individual enterprise level based on needs.
- Provide technical advice and input into the development of Better Work research, products and strategies.
- Actively contribute to the project’s monitoring and evaluation strategy, research agenda and knowledge management strategy.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in international development, law, occupational health and safety, industrial engineering, industrial relations, gender studies human resource management, adult education or other relevant fields, or equivalent in experience.
- At least 2 year’s professional experience in social dialogue, capacity building in the private sector in developing countries, corporate social responsibility (particularly in the field of labour standards compliance and remediation), occupational health and safety, behavioural change, industrial engineering, industrial relations or other relevant field.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bengali.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.