Deadline: 27 November 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Food Systems Governance Specialist in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The duration of this post is 12 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Food Systems Governance Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Regular follow up and information sharing with CGUFSS and TWG members as and when needed.
- Review existing national policies, plan of actions and investment plan, including DFS project outputs and provide critical inputs for drafting relevant background documents intended to organize the dialogues.
- Support the organization of the CGUSS and TWG sessions and that of working group discussions on key food system issues.
- Preparation also includes consultation with technical experts to understand complex and relevant issues.
- Conduct outreach for, organize, and facilitate a series of multi-stakeholder dialogues, with a range of different stakeholder groups as per the broad representative categories identified for the CGUFSS and TWG.
- Review and consolidate the notes from all the different discussion group sessions, from the different sessions, into a well-organized document.
Applicant must have:
- Advanced University Degree in any branch of agriculture/ social science with more than 7 year’s work experiences with Government/semi-government/UN organizations preferably in the food security/food systems sector.
- Proven track record of quality writing skills in English and Bangla.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.