Deadline: 15 May 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Health Specialist in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Health Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation
- Networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
Applicants must have:
- Advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: public health, pediatric health, family health, health research, global/international health, health policy and/or management, environmental health sciences, biostatistics, socio-medical, health education, epidemiology, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 5 year’s of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: public health planning and management, maternal and neonatal health care, or health emergency/humanitarian preparedness.
- Experience in working in immunization is required.
- Experience in managing large programs with donors is an asset.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English and Bengali is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese,
- French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Nationality of Bangladesh
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.