Deadline: 12 August 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Information Management Officer in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Information Management Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support service delivery/outputs.
- Inform strategic decision-making of the HC/HCT for the humanitarian response advocacy.
- Monitoring and reporting the implementation of the sector strategy and results.
- Training and capacity building of State/Sub-national Sector Focal Points, national and/or sub-national sector partners, Sub-National /local authorities and civil society.
Applicants must have:
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited academic institution preferably in Computer Science, Media or Social Sciences or any discipline related to Information Management from an accredited educational institution or equal experience.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in Information Management, including experience in emergency humanitarian operations.
- Knowledge of, UN System and NGO humanitarian community.
- Fluency in spoken and written Bangla and English.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.