Deadline: 10 April 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Information Management Officer in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Information Management Officer will perform the following functions:
- Child Protection Information Management Officer will support the Child Protection Section in the UNICEF Bangladesh programme and its monitoring at a national level and will work under the supervision of the Chief of Child Protection.
- IM Officer supports the Child Protection Section is to ensure that up-to-date data necessary for effective child protection programming is collected, analyzed, and presented, in line with relevant standards.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required social science, statistics, information management, economics, engineering, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant professional experience with information management systems.
- Demonstrate experience in data collection, data analysis as well as preparing reports and presentations.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.