Deadline: 24 June 2021
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in Dhaka, Bnagladesh. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will perform the following functions:
- Assist and facilitate work planning workshops of the BWB Programme and organize regular work planning review meetings, using data collected to measure results achieved.
- Conduct analysis and assessment of indicators and other information collected to measure programme performance and achievements.
- Collect data, manage and update for a baseline assessment and follow-up reviews.
- Contribute towards programme documentation that includes lessons learned, good practices and recommendations for targeted pilot activities.
- Provide substantial inputs and facilitation of the strategic planning and performance measurement activities of the programme.
- Contribute to technical progress reports and help plan and coordinate internal and external evaluations.
- Develop and roll out M&E tools, policies and procedures required to monitor and evaluate the intervention.
- Collaboration with M&E staff in the ILO Dhaka office and BW Global, and using the various systems already embedded into the programme, develop and implement effective reporting systems for storing and analysing M&E data and the preparation of key reports.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in economics, business management, industrial relations, international development, statistics, law, English, or any other related field.
- At least 2 year’s professional experience in programme/project management, project administration, monitoring, evaluation or other similar field.
- Prior experience within the UN or civil society and understanding of the garment sector would be an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bengali.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.