Deadline: 1 October 2021
The Asia Foundation is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Specialist, Advancing Open Governance and Accountability Activity in Bangladesh.
The Asia Foundation is a nonprofit international development organization committed to improving lives across a dynamic and developing Asia
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Specialist, Advancing Open Governance and Accountability Activity will perform the following functions:
- Provide technical support for core program activities, with a focus on MEL activities.
- Develop project MEL tools and strategies.
- Provide leadership and data quality assurance to ensure the project incorporates sound MEL practices.
- Build MEL capacity of staff, partners, and other project stakeholders to develop and implement appropriate MEL frameworks and methodologies.
- Assist with data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Facilitate the creation of MEL products that communicate findings to a broad audience.
- Ensure compliance with USAID MEL guidelines.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant Degree in international development, public administration, public policy, or a related field of study.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience working on donor-funded projects, including in developing countries and preferably in Asia, experience working on USAID-funded projects strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant professional experience in an MEL position on a program of similar magnitude, preferably in the areas of open governance, accountability, anti-corruption, local governance, social accountability, and/or civil society strengthening.
- Solid understanding of the value systems, traditions, and social norms and practices of South Asia, particularly Bangladesh, is strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Bangla are a strong plus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Asia Foundation.