Deadline: 16 January 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Nutrition Officer in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Nutrition Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning for wasting including emergencies.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building including Nutrition cluster coordination.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required nutrition, public health, nutritional epidemiology, global/international health and nutrition, health/nutrition research, policy and/or management, health sciences, nutritional epidemiology, ECCD or another health-related science field.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in a developing country in one or more of the following areas is required nutrition with a focus on wasting and cluster coordination, public health, nutrition planning and management, or maternal, infant and child health/nutrition care.
- Experience in health/nutrition programme/project development in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.