Deadline: 14 April 2021
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the formulation and management of programmes
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of programme work plans, budgets, and proposals on programme implementation arrangements.
- Provide technical guidance to Cox’s Bazar Project Office and executing agencies on routine delivery and reporting of programme supported activities and finances.
- Provide administrative support to the financial management of the Programme Unit
- Create projects in Atlas, prepare budget revisions, revise project awards and status and determine unutilized funds and the operational and financial close of a project.
- Provide administrative support in monitoring budget preparation and the finances of programmes/projects. Review and perform spot check of the quarterly financial reports of the implementing partners.
- Provide administrative support to the Programme Unit
- Undertake all logistical, administrative and financial arrangements for organization for meetings, workshops, events, and missions.
- Prepare public information materials and briefing packets.
- Assemble briefing materials and prepare power-point and other presentations.
- Provide guidance and training to Programme Assistant.
- Facilitate knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Provide administrative support synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices related to programme management and finance.
- Provide administrative support to the organization of training for the office staff and partners on programme and operations related.
Applicant must have:
- Completion of secondary education required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration is an asset.
- At least 5 year’s progressively responsible experience in administration or programme management/support.
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages.
- Experience in the use of ATLAS is an asset.
- Experience in supporting a team.
- Fluency in English and Bangla is required.
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UN Women.