Deadline: 19 October 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Cox’s Bazaar, Bangladesh. The duration of this post is 12 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions:
- Respond to the M&E, Coordination Sectors, Digital Solutions, Reports, and Partnerships teams, and other relevant programme teams, for monitoring, digitalization and reports purposes and to support donor proposals.
- Act as the focal point for Complaints and Feedback Mechanism for the team, including reviewing and following up on beneficiary complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Act as an alternate for Business Support’s system-related tasks in WFP Information Network and Global System (WINGS) and Invoice Tracking System (ITS) and fund release to partners.
- Establish the system, structure and tools for effective and efficient knowledge management and reporting mechanisms for Self-Reliance activities.
- Liaise with WFP’s cooperating partners to identify best practices and achievements.
- Review cooperating partners’ reports and provide technical feedback to enhance the quality of their reporting.
- Within the specific area of responsibility, compile data and support analysis and preparation of reports (i.e. programme status, performance) in order to support operational decision-making.
- Ensure timely preparation, production, and dissemination of the project’s communications materials, PowerPoint presentations, tracking spreadsheets, and development and maintenance of dashboards using Tableau and MS Power BI etc.
- Ensure Distribution Report entries in COMET and facilitate validation in system.
Applicant must have:
- Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Economics, Social Science, Development Studies, Statistics, MIS or other relevant area.
- Minimum 5 year’s work experience, with 3 year’s work experience in knowledge and information management and/ or programme implementation.
- Strong knowledge and experience in data review and analysis using computer software (MS Office Application, Tableau, MS Power BI etc.).
- Perform all the system-related tasks (WINGS, ITS, COMET, SCOPE, MoDA).
- Fluency in English & Bengali (both oral and written) is required.
- Fluency in Chittagonian dialect is an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.