Deadline: 29 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of PSEA Programme Specialist in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The PSEA Programme Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Management and/or advisory support to Representative, Deputy Representative and PSEA Focal Points.
- Internal Capacity Development and Technical Support.
- Partner Capacity Development, Institutional Development and Technical Support (including emergency contexts).
- Receiving and Responding to SEA allegations.
- Inter-agency response to SEA.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree preferably in social sciences, gender and development studies, social work, political science, law or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 8 year’s relevant experience working in development and emergency settings, on children’s and women’s rights, on violence prevention and response, in particular sexual violence and other forms of gender-based violence and/or child protection.
- Experience in and knowledge of UN, Bangladesh and IASC policies and guidance related but not limited to PSEA, AAP, GBV and Centrality of Protection.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.